raeX

May 02, 2006

__ 2nd may

one month, batman. ((:
ha.
i wrote this long poem thingy abt us.
but im not gonna blog it.
private. (:

lol.


oh wells.
went all the way to amk JUST FOR YOU.
be glad okayy.
i dont do that for anyone everyday.
(:
all the best for YOUR papers.
esp chinese!
studying with me is funn aites.
i want the photo.
i dont care.
shud have robbed u of it.




sch today was alright..
mrs thong said i did badly for geog
cheong said the same thing abt my chem.
@#&%(!!!
rahh.
irritating.
grrr.


bro's skeptical abt my choice of guys aft seeing the last one.
lols



im eating a fruit salad my mummy made for me. ((:
NICE.




yes i hvnt uploaded photos we took last thurs.
*guilty*


shyt.


netball carn on the 28th may. (:
fun fun FUN.


kaes shall go enjoy my fruit salad.

miss you alr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home